Windy City Stairlifts Offers Straight Stairlifts, Curved Stairlifts and Outdoor Stairlifts In Chicago, Roselle, Illinois and all surrounding areas.
Call (773) 885-7737 or email Today for a FREE, No Obligation Consultation.
Used in Applications When the Stairway is Curved with or without an Intermediate Landing
No two stairways are alike and no two Bruno CRE custom curved stairchairs are alike. Custom crafted and shaped to fit the exact configuration of your stairway by using state of the art photo technology.
Curved staircases are an elegant and prominent part of your home, don’t allow them to compromise your independence. A custom curved stairlift is the solution!
Standard Features on All Curved Stairlifts
- 400 lb weight capacity
- The highest level of stability and reliability and performance!
- Two remote, wireless call/send controls
- Charging-station indicator lights at the top and bottom of the stairway
- An offset swivel seat makes entry and exit at the top landing safer and easier
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Digital diagnostic display
- Generous seat size, adjustable width arm rests and seat, multiple seat heights
- flip-up seat and arm rests
- Battery backup for uninterrupted performance, even during temporary power failure
The Bruno Electra-Ride™ III, Model CRE-2110 Curved Stair Lift
The benchmark for stairlift design and performance. Customized to fit your staircase using state-of-the-art technology.
- Every custom-designed stair rail is assembled and tested extensively ensuring a perfect fit in your home.
- Overall depth folded: 15 1/8”
Elite Model Stairlift Options Provide Flexibility
Larger Footrest Option
Additional 2 inches length and width make this larger footrest more comfortable for occupants taller than average. Overall size is 12 inches long x 11 inches wide.
Larger Seat Option
Measures 23 inches wide between the armrests and features additional seat depth for added comfort and complete support.
Power Swivel Seat
Provides a more confident and easy exit at the top landing with power swivel action. The rider exits with a minimum of effort and improved stability.
Power Folding Rails
An ideal solution if you have a narrow hallway or doorway at the bottom of your stairs. Available with manual operation or push button automatic power operation.
Power Folding Footrest
Provides added convenience in stowing the footrest while not in use. Footrest flips up automatically when the seat is folded and flips down when the seat is lowered.